Punjab Food Authority (Screening Test) list of selected candidates which is available at this page of ntsonline.pk for the Test Date: Saturday, 17th & Sunday, 18th February 2018 & Download NTS Roll Number Slip this test.
Punjab Food Authority Jobs Test Roll No Slip
NTS Test List of Candidates is announced today for all applicant & for this test Roll no slip has sent to all candidate at their home addresses If you do not receive your Roll No. Slip till 16th February February 2018 . Get a printout of your information displaying on this page and contact NTS Help Desk along with Original CNIC at your Reporting time. You will be issued provisional Roll No. Slip at the test center
Queries for the Project will be Entertained Till Three (3) Days Prior to Project Test Day
If your CNIC lost, bring Original NADRA token with FIR.
No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 15 minutes of start of test.
Test Date:Saturday, 17th & Sunday, 18th February 2018
NTS Test General Information
- Students can also get their roll number slips from the receptive home address. Students can also obtain their roll number slips from online portal.
- Candidates must follow the following steps to get the roll numbers slips:
- Students go to the official website www.nts.org.pk and enter your CNIC no. The test center will only be changed with original roll no Slips and original CNIC card no.
- If the candidates receive your roll number slips before the one week of the test. Candidates can get a print of your information on this page along with the original CNIC and contact NTS help desk at your reporting time.
- After entering the CNIC no, Students can view the roll number slips all details and the test center online.
- Students can also get the print of the roll number slips. Students can select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the Punjab Food Authority Test Roll no Slip.
- If the candidate photograph is missing from the application form, then the candidate must paste the recent photograph on the NTS roll number slip and bring it on the test center. Otherwise students are not able to enter in the test center.
- It is for your information that NTS Call Center is now globally activated. You can contact at the number given below for all your queries and concerns. This number is operational. You can now contact us through this number and all other numbers for info/query are inactivated with immediate effect all over the Pakistan.
- Timings: 08:30 AM to 04:30 PM (Monday to Friday)
- Lunch & Prayer Break: 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM