Jamia tur Rasheed (Admission Test) Model paper & Sample paper are share here at this Site,This Jamia tur Rasheed (Admission Test) full syllabus you can check here at this page so that you can get the good marks in this admission test.This Admission test Model paper & sample are available here at this Page at the below:
Total number of Sections = 02
Total number of Questions = 18
Time Allowed = 20 minutes
The Sample Paper is totally MCQ Based, consisting of Question statements and four/five (i.e. A-D/E) Answer choices. You have to select the correct answer choice.
Instructions about Answer Sheet + Right Answer Keys are at the end of Exercise.
Note: This sample paper does not include quantitatively the same number of questions as there would be in actual paper. This is merely meant to provide conceptual guidance to the users or prospective candidates.
This section assesses the skills of English Language. Main stress of this section is on the grammar, vocabulary and reading comprehension.
Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate word, from the given lettered choices (A to D) below each.
- Earthquakes cause vibrations to pass _________ around the earth in wave form.
- through the
- through an
- through and
Each question below consists of a related pair of words, followed by five lettered pairs of words. Select the lettered pair that best expresses a relationship similar to that expressed in the original pair.
- MAN: ROBOT::
- original: counterfeit
- true: sham
- brain: computer
- object: image
Choose the lettered word or phrase that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word in capital letters.
Choose the word most similar in meaning to the capitalized ones.
Read the passage to answer question 5-8
Since the 1980s, the biggest influence on business has been electronic technology.
Computers are being used for inventory control, sales analysis and forecasting, distribution control, and budget analysis. At-home electronic shopping is becoming commonplace. With this system, consumers view merchandise on a computer monitor and then use a modem, which links the computer to a telephone line, to signal the goods they want to order. Just as traveling salesman once brought wares to the home, electronic technology makes it possible for modern consumers to see and select from any array of goods in their homes.
- The word “forecasting” is closest in meaning to
- decision making
- The word “modem” refers to a type of
- electronic shopping
- electronic device
- computer screen
- The word “wares” is closest in meaning to
- items for sale
- household appliances
- The word “array” is closest in meaning to
- A complex number is an ordered pair of two _________.
- Natural numbers
- Rational numbers
- Real numbers
- Complex numbers
- If two rows in a square matrix are identical, the value of the determinant of that matrix is _________.
- Not possible
- There is a saying; Birds of a feather flock together. This means:
- Birds fly in large flocks.
- Some birds cannot fly.
- People associate with others like themselves.
- Birds in a flock have the same color.
- People settle in cities to be near others
- Radar cannot determine
- Size of object
- Speed of object
- Distance of object
- Direction of motion of object