Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Bannu (Skill Test for the Posts of Computer Operator & Junior Clerk) Roll Number Slips and (List of Candidates) Who are selected & rejected fro this Test Date: Sunday, 14th January 2018
Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Bannu NTS Test
If you do not receive your Pak Suzuki Motor Company Roll No. Slip till 13th January 2018. Get a printout of your information displaying on this page and contact NTS Help Desk along with Original CNIC at your Reporting time. You will be issued provisional Roll No. Slip at the test center.
NOTE: Candidates are provisionally allowed to appear in the test. Subject to verification of credentials and eligibility criteria.
Note (Warning): Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules. Please don’t bring any of the above with you. Candidate may be searched for mobile phone / electronic device and if found it will be confiscated and paper will be cancelled.
Note (Warning): Mobile Phones are strictly not allowed inside test center premises. Mobile collection facility will not be provided at test center.
Queries for the Project will be Entertained Till Three (3) Days Prior to Project Test Day
If your CNIC lost, bring Original NADRA token with FIR.
No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 15 minutes of start of test.
NTS Test General Information
- Students can also get their roll number slips from the receptive home address. Students can also obtain their roll number slips from online portal.
- Candidates must follow the following steps to get the roll numbers slips:
- Students go to the official website www.nts.org.pk and enter your CNIC no. The test center will only be changed with original roll no Slips and original CNIC card no.
- If the candidates receive your roll number slips before the one week of the test. Candidates can get a print of your information on this page along with the original CNIC and contact NTS help desk at your reporting time.
- After entering the CNIC no, Students can view the roll number slips all details and the test center online.
- Students can also get the print of the roll number slips. Students can select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Bannu roll number slip.
- If the candidate photograph is missing from the application form, then the candidate must paste the recent photograph on the NTS roll number slip and bring it on the test center. Otherwise students are not able to enter in the test center.
- It is for your information that NTS Call Center is now globally activated. You can contact at the number given below for all your queries and concerns. This number is operational. You can now contact us through this number and all other numbers for info/query are inactivated with immediate effect all over the Pakistan.
- Timings: 08:30 AM to 04:30 PM (Monday to Friday)
- Lunch & Prayer Break: 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- Phone: +92-51-844-444- 1